IUS Cooperativum establishes a world-wide community of lawyers interested in cooperative law. Here, they may obtain information on cooperative law in other jurisdictions (on laws, court cases, literature etc.), share their knowledge from their own country and be updated on conferences, seminars, workshops and other events on cooperative law.
You are kindly invited to take action!
- Register on the website.
- Propose posts or comment posts of others.
- Suggest to your colleagues to visit and join the community
Latest IUS Cooperativum News:
- IJCL- Call for papers for the 2nd issue
- The 1st issue is out now!
- European Mutual Insurance Award 2018
- Report of the 1st International Forum of Cooperative Law
- New members: Welcoming Dr.Cynthia Giagnocavo and Mr. Ian Snaith
- 2017 CCR Research Conference, Stirling, UK
- Course “CO-OPERATIVE ENTERPRISE LAW”, Helsinki University, 2016-2017
- 1st International Forum on Co-operative Law