IUS Cooperativum establishes a world-wide community of lawyers interested in cooperative law. Here, they may obtain information on cooperative law in other jurisdictions (on laws, court cases, literature etc.), share their knowledge from their own country and be updated on conferences, seminars, workshops and other events on cooperative law.
You are kindly invited to take action!
- Register on the website.
- Propose posts or comment posts of others.
- Suggest to your colleagues to visit and join the community
Latest IUS Cooperativum News:
- ICA Research conference Berlin 8-2019: Forum/Session proposal
- IJCL- Call for papers for the 2nd issue
- The 1st issue is out now!
- Practical Information
- 2018 Summer School course
- Deadline Extension
- 2nd International Forum on Cooperative Law “COOPERATIVE LAW AND COOPERATIVE PRINCIPLES” Athens, 26-28 September 2018
- Reminder for Call for Papers
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- European Mutual Insurance Award 2018